|Download||Download Mod Apk|
Key Mapper Game Introduction ：
What can be remapped?
* Fingerprint gestures on supported devices.
* Volume buttons.
* Navigation buttons.
* Bluetooth/wired keyboards.
* Buttons on other connected devices should also work.
ONLY HARDWARE buttons can be remapped.
There is NO GUARANTEE any of these buttons will work and this app is NOT designed to control games. Your device\’s OEM/vendor can prevent them from being remapped.
You can combine multiple keys from a specific device or any device to form a \”trigger\”. Each trigger can have multiple actions. The keys can be set to be pressed at the same time or one after another in a sequence. Keys can be remapped when they are short pressed, long pressed or double pressed. A keymap can have a set of \”constraints\” so it only has an effect in certain situations.
What can’t be remapped?
* Power button
* Bixby button
* Mouse buttons
* Dpad, thumb sticks or triggers on game controllers
Your key maps don\’t work if the screen is OFF. This is a limitation in Android. There is nothing the dev can do.
What can I remap my keys to do?
Some actions will only work on rooted devices and specific Android versions.
There are too many features to list here so check out the full list here: https://docs.keymapper.club/user-guide/actions
You don\’t have to grant all the permissions for the app to work. The app will tell you if a permission needs to be granted for a feature to work.
* Accessibility Service: Basic requirement for remapping to work. It is needed so the app can listen to and block keyevents.
* Device Admin: To turn the screen off when using the action to turn off the screen.
* Modify System Settings: To change the brightness and rotation settings.
* Camera: To control the flashlight.
On some devices, enabling the accessibility service will disable \”enhanced data encryption\”.
Key Mapper Game screenshot ：